Bathroom Exhaust Fan 80 CFM
- Ultra Quiet: Measured at 0.4 Sones
- Airflow: 80 Cubic Feet per Minute
- New Construction Hanger Bars
- Duct Size: 6″. Comes with a 4″ adapter
- Warranty: 12 Months
- ETL Listed, Energy Star Certified, Title 24, HVI Certified
- Housing dimensions: 11-3/8″ x 10-1/2″ x 7-5/8″
- Grill dimensions: 13″ x 13-3/4″
- Comparable to major brand names
- Order in The Next to get it by July 19, 2020
- Spend $50.00 to get Free Shipping
Bathroom Exhaust Fan (Ventilation Fan)
Exhaust fans are a vital component to any complete homeowner’s bathroom. In addition to removing smelly odors, you need an exhaust fan to clear out humidity after a bath or shower to keep your walls and ceilings from growing mold or mildew. This helps to protect important structural components in your home. The two main factors of any bathroom fan is the noise level (measured in sones), and the airflow (measured in CFM). The less sones, the quieter the fan will be. Higher CFM fans are used for bathrooms that are larger in size, so ensure you are buying a fan powerful enough to cover your entire bathroom.
Why Choose ESD Tech’s Bathroom Exhaust Fan?
- Ultra Quiet: Very low noise level of 0.4 Sones.
- Covers More Space: Although the noise level is very low, this fan covers up to 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Flexible Installation: Comes with a 6″ duct, but also include a 4″ duct adapter. Convenient hanger bars and screws included.
- Fully Certified: Have the confidence to pass all official inspections. This product is HVI Certified, Energy Star Compliant, Title 24 (for CA), and ETL Listed. Meets the highest standard for energy efficiency.
- Manufacturer Warranty: This product includes 12-month limited manufacturer warranty.
Note: If you are using this fan for remodeling, additional work may be required to drill holes in the housing of the fan. Otherwise, access to your attic is required to install using the hanger bars.
Ready to experience the difference in quality? Add to Cart Now!