Shallow Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- Ultra Quiet: Measured at 1.2 Sones
- Airflow: 80 Cubic Feet per Minute
- Duct Size: 4″ Oval
- Warranty: 12 Months
- ETL Listed, Energy Star Certified, Title 24, HVI Certified
- Housing dimensions: 10-1/4″ x 10-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Grill dimensions: 13″ x 13-3/4″
- Comparable to major brand names
- Order in The Next to get it by July 19, 2020
- Spend $50.00 to get Free Shipping
Shallow Bathroom Exhaust Ventilation Fan
Exhaust fans are a vital component to any complete homeowner’s bathroom. In addition to removing smelly odors, you need an exhaust fan to clear out humidity after a bath or shower to keep your walls and ceilings from growing mold or mildew. This helps to protect important structural components in your home. The two main factors of any bathroom fan is the noise level (measured in sones), and the airflow (measured in CFM). The less sones, the quieter the fan will be. Higher CFM fans are used for bathrooms that are larger in size, so ensure you are buying a fan powerful enough to cover your entire bathroom.
Why Choose ESD Tech’s Shallow Bathroom Exhaust Fan?
- Slim/Shallow: Great for ceiling types that have less space. Refer to dimensions in product specs image.
- Ultra Quiet: Very low noise level of 1.2 Sones.
- Covers More Space: Although the noise level is very low, this fan covers up to 80 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Easy Installation: Great for remodeling, no need to access the attic for installation. Uses a 4″ oval duct.
- Fully Certified: Have the confidence to pass all official inspections. This product is HVI Certified, Energy Star Compliant, Title 24 (for CA), and ETL Listed. Meets the highest standard for energy efficiency.
- Manufacturer Warranty: This product includes 12-month limited manufacturer warranty.